Can I edit or delete my account information?
- You can edit your profile and account information at any time. Go to the top right corner of your student dashboard and click on the square with your initials. Select “edit” for the profile section you wish to update to change account Info like your name, phone number, email, GPA, SAT/ACT, Zip Code, and Ethnicity. You can also add or remove Advisor access to your account by editing the Program Code.
- You can delete colleges from your account by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking on Delete School. DecidED will ask you, “Are you sure you want to delete this school?”
- If you click on Cancel, it will cancel the deletion and return you to your dashboard.
- If you click on Delete, the school will be deleted from your account.
- If you delete a school by accident, you can search for the school and add it back to your profile. If you have already added an award letter for that school you won’t lose that information and will see it again when you add the school back in.
- If you want to delete your DecidED account completely, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org